- 6:30 wake up!
- walk dog, eat breakfast, check email
- GYM
- shower, do something productive so I will have something to say for myself when asked "so, what did you do today?", fetch with the dog, watch non-husband-approved TV (you know, girly shows...)
- HEAR the garage door open and, even though it makes a difference to NOBODY, get up and pretend I'm doing something (or at least turn the TV off and look like I'm important interneting) when the husband gets home.
<
(then I make dinner, hang out with the husband, and send him to bed at about 8:30 pm - no judgment, he wakes up at like 4:00 am - and then I commence walking dog and interneting).>>
Anyway... point? Ooh yeah, so I have time and a surprising amount of computer-approved time goes to my new love: Pintrest. Pinterest is like a visual "pinboard" where you can find things on the interweb and say "yeah, I like that," or "that is really cute." So you just say "pin it" and it keeps the picture organized for you to look at as a group, or come back to later! I use it for things like places to remember to visit (both in reality and in "no way am I probably going to travel there"), and lots and lots of bookmarks to blogs... usually food blogs. Yup, you see something yummy, you "pin it" and later see a picture of that yummy thing, click it, and it takes you back. It's brilliant. And if you want an invite, let me know. I'll send one on over - both because I want more followers, and because I think it's great. And organizationey (what is with me and not-words today?).
CONFESSION: So, I haven't been blogging because I have been waiting for my ENTIRE house to be SPOTLESS/BEAUTIFUL so I can take pictures of it and blog. Yeah, that's probably not going to happen unless there's company... so this is called "this room is clean... check it out." I give you, Internets, THE KITCHEN. Check out all its awesome. and clean (because the floor is too far away to notice that I hate mopping).
and also...
I'll post more rooms when I clean them AND THEY STAY CLEAN for long enough to take a picture of them. :)
In the mean-time, I've decided to try a new segment (yes, this is the THIRD segment this blog: UNORGANIZED!) called "tiniest adventures" where (because I have not a lot in my life) I've been taking the tiniest of things... and making them into adventures. Want to try? Good, because I took these pictures.
Today's teeny tiny adventure is an exciting story where our heroine trys... new candy.
You see before you: weird probably-Asian candy (it's true, it's from Japan), and Hello Kitty dressed up... as a cow. Well our heroine just couldn't pass that UP! Even if this candy is "milk" flavored. Probably why she is Hello Cowty (horrible, right?), but her 2nd grade self could not pass that up. ... You can wanted to trade it for erasers, like you did with ALL Hello Kitty merchandise in 2nd grade. So she settled for purchasing from the Commissary (thanks, Army, for having weird foreign food in your grocery store because lots of people get stationed there and marry locals... and need a place to shop later)
look... Hello Cowty is even on the package! The candy is softish and smells... of milk. Which seems healthy enough, so our heroine digs deep in her soul, summons all that is interested in new things and...
Takes a bite. And it was pretty good. A bit like a "white rabbit" but without the annoying "paper layer" that supposedly you can eat, but I always thought got in the way of "taste" like paper so often does...
Then she ate the whole bag because her husband didn't like them, and she could justify that they weren't bad for you because they were a dairy product. And lived happily ever after.
Teeny Tiny Adventure COMPLETED!
Shall we have another???
Tune in again soon, Internets.
2 comments:
Um... kinda want some. It's in the Dairy group, after all. OK. Want. I have erasers and am willing to trade.
Yeah! You don't blog enough. Please continue. I mirror the 'hurry and turn off the tv cuz husband just drove up' thing.
Post a Comment