TO DO:
1) write blog (make sure is at least mildly entertaining – travel blogs don’t have a milliondy followers… not like my blog will one day). Okay, clearly I am accomplishing this freaking currently. And I really am hoping to get back into awesome blogs. Can we say "slacker"? Yes? In multiple languages? Thanks to the internet... más flojo plus lâche più lento คนขี้เกียจ yup. we can.
2) figure out how to get tickets to Harry Potter (even though I forgot to buy them when all of my friends were). Thanks to what I like to call "being awesome" BEHOLD
BEHOLD! Tickets to the New Harry Potter Movie! Even though I didn't buy them months ago when everyone else did. Even though I didn't PAY for them. Even though that's past my bedtime (although not as much as it would have been had I gone to the midnight showing). BEHOLD! Feel the joy. I'm either excited or setting myself up for failure when I show up to a movie called "Harry Potte" which sounds like a huge disapointment. Yay for winning things.
3) Work. umm... I'm doing that. And things that are important and not just the blog. Or finding myself doodling only to look at what I've created and find I've written this word (in awesome block-letters and my 5th grade self would be SUPER proud)
Massive. Yup. I found myself writing an "M" and thought "what word goes after "M"? Yup. Massive. 4) Get to the gym. umm... I give you now a picture from one of my more favorite blogs http://www.hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/ (go there. It will make you do a lot less of the "work" listed on #3, and a lot more of everything good in the world.) Anyway... Go to the gym?
5) Post quasi-incriminating photos of friends to prove my life is awesome.
footie pyjamas. from the women's department. Except Tommy's below. They are from the little kids.6) Sleep at rational time Humph. not sure this one is going to get done. But it is on my actual to-do list today... so it's on my blog to-do list for good measure.
7) Do not freak out if your phone does not ring when you are staring at it thinking “ring. ring or I will ‘accidentally’ drop you on the floor again. Remember the elevator in the Zion’s Bank building when I thought you would fall into a million pieces on that cold, hard marble? That is nothing compared to what will happen if you don’t ring. nothing.” I will strive with at least half of my stiving-ability to not do this thing. again... from hyperbole.
8) Care for adopted word. what? an adopted word? Why yes. I know adoption means different things to everyone.
Some adopt pets
(look at him... I mean, I adopted a pet, too. but this picture is just ADORABLE!!!)
or children
but thanks to www.savethewords.com, I adopted words that have been thrown out of the dictionary and need a new home. These words have been overtaken by horrible new words like "chillax" and "RickRolled" (kidding. I love RickRolls, and don't know if it's in the dictionary, but you get my point). Anyway I took home with me an adorable "Latibule" (hiding place) and "misqueme" (to displease) to have for my very own and try to make civil again. And I have pledged to use them more. I shall start here. Right now. "I must find a latibule in which to put these cookies. If not I fear others will eat them, and I shall be misquemed."
Thanks for helping me with my to-do list today. Appreciate it, friends. Enjoy your own to-do lists.







1 comment:
Your blog this day has quemed me very much indeed. I must go and adopt a word of my own...
EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE:
the Correct site is WWW.SAVETHEWORDS.ORG
Now go save a word! Mine are "veprecose" and "bonefate". In a sentence: It is bonefate that I adopted words today, lest they be lost in a veprecose woodland.
(Bonefate means lucky or fortunate; veprecose means bushy.)
Hooray for WORDS! And for Sarah!
Post a Comment