Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How much is that doggie in the window?


Poor little puppers... My dog-pet Chloe (the aformentioned dog we "dog-sit") is at the doctors today.  She was diagnosed with hip displasia and apparently something had happened to agrivate it.  a) I hope she feels better soon. b) I hope I wasn't part of the "something" to agrivate it. Poor cute little fuzzy face...

Now let me tell you about my new "thing."  So, at work I deal with scenes like this:
This, by the way, is from my event last week.  Doesn't it look awesome and worth my 60 hours of work last week?  yes?  I hope so...
So when I go to lunch I need a break.  And I've found a walking path that leads me past scenes like these...
A magical path that leads me...  to scenes like this...
For those of you in the un-awares, it's a lion house roll.  They are divine and available all hours of the day for only a dollar.  And, yes, that is honey butter.  One thing you can say about that "Mormon Pioneer Cooking" is they know how to make a damn fine yeast roll.  I think I'll purchase the cookbook for this reason alone.  (pssst.... or I could just buy them by the dozen and be a sell-out, but don't tell my mom.)
I think I've just decided where I'm going for lunch... (shame they don't participate in the Dine-o-Round...)

2 comments:

Alexie said...

Try orderung these little pieces of mormon heaven for Thanksgiving dinner, or just being sent there without an order the day before thanksgiving by your crazy mother and waiting in line for an hour, an HOUR, and then having people yell at you for taking the last raspberry honey butter at 10:00 in the morning. Fun... but worth it completely.

Becky Youkstetter said...

You should totally get the cookbook. I ate the stroganoff recipe from it last night and it was delicious.