Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Timbits



Sarah-thought-readers, these are Timbits. Timbits, these are my people. Timbits are like doughnut holes... but some of them are filled. It's a filled-doughnut hole... it's like the best idea ever. And they are TASTY. I ate about a million (ten) of them on my honeymoon. And best of all, you don't have to decide on one doughnut flavor. AWESOME! So as I do to the timbits with not choosing, I shall do to this blog. Don't decide on one subject... just go with everything.

Here's a poem I don't really remember, so my imagination has written some of it. The idea, however, remains the same:

"Sometimes I sit when I'm half way dressed, with my head in my sweater and I feel depressed. It's not fair how a sweater acts that way - how it jumps on a kid and begins to play. Well I'm halfway dressed, and I'm halfway dead. And I'm halfway ready to crawl back to bed."


I'm not sure why this poem plagues my thoughts, but it does.

Here are a few other random tidbits about today:

- my car hit 100,000 miles. I took a picture of it while driving down the freeway. On my new commute.

- I don't like the new commute on days when I'm in charge of people and have to be here at like 6:30 in the morning. Because that means I have to wake-up in the 5:00 hour (the hour previous to the hour which not be named) and that just gives me the hibbily jibbilies just thinking about it.

- Apparently I have a 10 year reunion this year. Bleh. I'm not sure I'm ready to face who I was in High School like that...


- I am going to try with at least 92% of my being to enjoy not hate the NFL draft. Not just this year, but every year. (the other 7% is free to hate it with a fiery passion that is pure and true.)

And now... pictures from the wedding of Sarah and Matt. (I haven't gotten my actual pictures yet... but here are some a few friends took. Enjoy.)


That's my dad, walking me down the aisle...


Us, looking for someone to sing us a song.


Cupcakes are way a better option than cake is. Frills.

Okay, so I'll post more soon. And pictures from our exciting trip to a land of ferrys, gnomes, totem poles, geese and a honeymoon. A magical place called "Victoria."

7 comments:

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Who is that beautiful bride?!?! It's my Sarah Timms Thompson! Seriously, fabulous dress; love it. And you. However, I may love those donut-holey things more, sorry... :)

Tracey said...

Timms, I am SOOO sad I missed your wedding!! Sorry, but my little one was very sick. AND I hear that you ran into MY husband at the airport, when you were with YOUR husband...(how weird is that?..your husband???). Anyway, I hope you had a FABULOUS time on your honeymoon, and that you're enjoying the married life. I also think that I would really enjoy those donut things, because my mouth is watering for them as I am typing this:) Let's talk soon, and get together.

Robin said...

What about the other 1%? That only makes up 99%! I need to know!!!!!

Sarah said...

Obviously 1% butterscotch ripple.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Loving it, loving it. Love that you shared the doughnut story first, but actually loving that you showed some of your fave day pics...um...pretty much you are the hottest bride I know!

Ramsey said...

#1, your wedding pictures are fabulous! 100% gorgeous!

#2, I really really really need some timbits now. How do I get someone to ship me some? :)

S. i. Seattle said...

And it's not so much the cute tiny cupcake itself, but the way Matt is balancing it on his hand prior to cutting it with the Official Tiny Cupcake Knife that makes me like that picture... come to think of it, it's the quality displayed in this picture that makes me like Matt! We're gonna need some honeymoon pictures up in here, Mrs. T. Did you manage to find the Dole Whip???

XOX, OX, XOXO, X