
Can you feel it? It's hanging in the air so thick you could almost cut it with a knife, and so smooth you want to wrap yourself in a blanket and bask in its glow. It's the daffodil greeting you in your garden and the cute old couples walking to the store. It's realizing you don't need your sweatshirt today (happy/sad) and joyfully painting your neglected toenails. It's SPRING, friends! And it's right around the corner.
I've been challenged to write some of my most guilty pleasures. Well, happily. If this isn't the place to do it, something is wrong. (but I'd love to have you reply with some of your own... hint hint...)
- I like the Wiggles, Barney (annoying, I know) and any other children's television show that encourages singing and dancing. In fact, I've done entire Wiggles routines for babies not quite old enough to understand what I was doing (they smiled anyway).
- I watch Food Network and never cook.
- Wendy's chicken nuggets. YUM. Who knew processed food would make you so happy?
- You've Got Mail, Kate and Leopold, and most especially The Parent Trap starring Haley Mills and Haley Mills.
- Pedicures. Is it bad to get one every week? (is it equally bad if your fiance doesn't know how often you want to get pedicures?)
- Singing loudly. Mostly to musicals, but anyone who knows me understand that I LOVE my belting. "The best way to spread... cheer is singing loud for all to hear." TRUE! Thanks, Buddy!
- Macaroni and cheese with chicken nuggets and applesauce. It's a Matt original and reminds me of him, so it's my new comfort food. Sounds gross? Yeah, I know... but you should try it.
Alright, friends. In FIVE DAYS I will be getting married. My ring will be shinier, I can start sleeping through the night and Matt and I will be... married. *sigh* I'm so excited.
2 comments:
Love it! Thanks for sharing!! It's been fun to read all these guilty pleasures. It's nice knowing I'm not the only crazy one out there.
Can't wait for your big day :)
Sarah, I officially love your blog :D
Post a Comment