Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Toe-mate-o, toe-mat-o.

So, my husband just texted me “do you have plans for dinner?” And that obviously means “do you know what you’re making me for dinner?” but I had a brain lapse and thought “is he asking me out?”
So I asked him if he was asking me out… he wasn’t. He was just hungry.

(and willing to settle for a Hot and Ready Pizza)

The times, they are a-changin'.

4 comments:

Meili said...

Oh man, I wish we still got asked out.

miss kristen said...

Hey at least you made it to the married stage before you stopped getting asked out. I'm still in the dating stage--yet I haven't been asked out in months. :)

Miss Julia Child said...

Perhaps he WAS asking you out, and he just didn't know it at the time! Don't let the romance die - next time, go ahead and make an assumption - and a reservation. (saucy wink)

MoonGarden said...

hahahaha! Welcome to marriage, it is awesome :)