Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's been kinda {HIGH}, it's been kinda {low}

My friend Ashley does this thing on her blog where she lists highs and lowsI think it's an interesting concept.  In the great SarahTimms tradition of list-making... here we are.  Highs and lows.

{{HIGHS}}
-Matt and I hiked to the Timpanogus Caves last weekend.  It was beautiful and creepy... perfect for autumn.  Plus, it wasn't ever too hot, and it didn't rain on us.



-My person Elisha is getting married tomorrow.  HOORAY!



-I had dinner with my princess friends yesterday and had the most fun I've had at dinner in ages and ages.  (how nice to go so far back with wonderful people)



- Also yesterday, I finished a very long and very painful group of many appointments at the Dentist.

- My mother has started a painting class at a local studio.  I couldn't be more proud.

- I have heard the leaves will be many gorgeous colors when we are on our long road trip in 2 weeks.  (please note that the leaves in the below picture aren't that fabulous.)



- A week from today we'll be all packed

- We're moving to Georgia in a week and a half.



{lows}
- I need a night all by myself to organize so I don't freak out and kill everyone.  I am definately not ready for movers...

- my Thanksgiving plans are now up in the air, which is sad... because I love plans.  and I hate people who mess them up for me... I'm not going to point any fingers.



- Also re: Thanksgiving plans... I'm not going to see my beautiful neice get married...



- I blogged last night about my princess friends, and apparently it didn't save at all.  (AND I don't have another princess picture on this computer to post...)

- Saying goodbye to all my people (for now)



- We're moving to Georgia in a week and a half.  (and we aren't living here...)

4 comments:

Becky Youkstetter said...

Quit talking about you moving to Georgia. Because in my mind, it isn't really going to happen.

Alexie said...

It was sooo great to see you. i regret not being better about timely princess nights. I love you, love you (and don't so much love that unflattering picture of me)!

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Hurray for blog stalking!! I like that you're doing these, too. :) I need to see you before you leave to the opposite side of the country if you're able... :) LOVE YA

Ashes said...

Funny that I am crying about you moving... we don'e even live in the same state. Hormones.