Monday, February 7, 2011

Favorite new segment...


And now for another edition of
I do not think this word is meaning what you are thinking it’s meaning.
Thanks for joining us again, Mandy.
Today’s word is: favorite.

You know… favorite as in “best ever.”  Singular.  The only thing that awesome.

Sarah’s uses of “favorite”:

(this is a real story, and the first time I realized I have a problem)
S: Neice, it was wonderful to see you this summer.  I want you to know that you’re my favorite.
S: Nephew, it was wonderful to see you this summer.  I just think you’re my very favorite.
S: Other-Nephew, wow you are my favorite.  It was so great hanging out with you this summer.

S: I can’t eat beats, they’re not my favorite.

S: I love Groupon, it’s my favorite!   
(not really, because I purchase from Deals that Matter just as much)

S: I can’t wear that sweater, it can’t be my favorite, it has spaghetti sauce on it.

To sum-up.  I am a “favorite” whore.  I just can’t stop. 

Thanks for reading, my favorite internets!

1 comment:

Sword-free in Seattle said...

Sarah's blog is my favorite.

And, upon seeing the picture of the Dread Pirate Mandy, I immediately dropped my sword.