for those interested, I like neither of the above foods, but it's from a song I quite adore (Katie Thompson - bless you).
It's been a rough... quarter. My roommate has broken up with me. I've been told I might have cancer (and then I didn't). My back has been hurt. I've lost my apartment and my independance. I've lost a job. I've lost hope. And I've lost the person in my life who knew everything about me and has been my best friend for the last year and a half. If you were holding stocks in the corporation of The S Timms, you just lost a lot of cash because stocks are down.
and although I've been having a mostly (incredibly) positive attitude, I need just a moment to take an asside.
Life sometimes sucks, friends. I mean, for the most part we all know it doesn't. But every once and again I think it's okay to say "dudes, this isn't my day/month/quarter."
But, rest assured, next quarter's projected earnings will skyrocket. (right, Karma?)
1 comment:
Life can definitely be hard. But I have no doubt that you will come out on top.
Post a Comment