Television has told me that I should look like THIS as I am about to give birth.
However, I am just 23 weeks and already look like this.

Which, to me, says that television has once again lied to me. Because I am thinking that I am "about to give birth on TV" size.
As further proof, my way-fitter-than-I am BFF Becky just blogged about her birth story here. And she looked more like THIS as she was about to give birth...
So, there is about no hope for me to not become huge as a planet by the end.
6 comments:
Cute pictures! Beautiful family. :)
Don't worry about getting big. It's all part of it. It goes away (eventually).
Love and miss you.
You really do look so beautiful. I know you can't see it because you're in it, but please believe anyone (and everyone) who says you look great. Lovely photo shoot!
Don't worry about the lies TV tells you. I think you make a beautiful pregnant woman.
What great photos!
I will email you other pictures of myself right before giving birth - you'll feel better instantly. I promise.
Just FYI, doctors offices lie to. With Abby they told me I should gain about 25-35 lbs. I remember the appointment when I surpassed the 35 mark. After the nurse left I sat on the table by myself and sobbed. At my last appointment I had gained 49lbs. And as Robin said, it did go away.
You look GREAT! No lies.
Hooray for babies!! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet? I've been totally off the grid in blogland. Congrats!
Post a Comment