Monday, July 27, 2009

The Minutes Seem Like Hours, the Hours Pass So Slowly

Gosh, I must have just accidentally spent no less than an hour web-surfing this morning… no? No I didn’t? I swear I’ve been wasting time forever. But no. Confirmed by only being on song #2 on Pandora -- today is going at a snail’s pace.


And it makes no sense. This isn’t a Thursday before a long weekend. It’s not a day where I have especially fabulous plans this evening (even though I am excited for The Bachelorette finale tonight). I’m not waiting anxiously to resolve an issue. I got plenty of sleep, a nice relaxing morning due to the husband and I skipping the 6am workout (I even at breakfast at home instead of in the car), and wasn’t over peeved about having to work today (despite the general Monday-ness which ensues). And yet, even with a not horrible attitude and coming to work properly armed and fed, this day will not start – and I won’t BEGIN to talk about how it’s not ending.

Why is it that some days just don’t have the motivation to will time to go by quickly. Not actual working, or a diverting email or talking to your co-workers will make it go by quickly? What is wrong with these days? And how can I get them to change their sluggish ways and get into hyper-drive to make up for it?

SERIOUSLY, today. Seriously? Seriously. Help a sister out.


Speaking of things not going quickly… still no word on moving.

No comments: