Thursday, January 15, 2009

Charlie Brown Day...




Do you ever have one of those days where where everything you do sucks? I can't get a phone call without an issue coming up that just feels like something I missed the ball on. In every facet of my life today I feel like I've stopped short of awesome and landed in "you totally suck, dude."

4 comments:

Elisha said...

Yes but remember, like Charlie Brown, "You have the distinction to be, No one else but the singlur, remarkable, unique" Sarah Timms. I'm sorry you are having crap day. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Freddy said...

I say you start going around and kicking everyone in the balls! DO IT! At least you will get some satisfaction.
Hope your day gets better!

Anonymous said...

Dude, your biorhythms must be all... like... thingy today or, like, whatever. (That is the Scientific Granola approach, very Seattle.)

Every day, in every way, you are getting better and better. Sucky days suck and are unavoidable. Poor Bunky (pat, pat.)

You are Sarah Timms. And you ROCK.

Jenny said...

Not only have I had one of those days... I am having one of those months! I so hear ya!